High efficiency High Voltage 380V (Max) Power Supply Modulefor Audio
Brand New Design,High Frequency,High Power,Hig Efficiency.
Have tested by myself,under 10W output,working in 24*7 condition,the module got almost no heat!
Very small size,only 43mm*24mm, with STD. Pins,can accept 12V~15V input,output is adjustable;
Can output 380V(Max) with loader on at ~10W power with no problem;
Max efficiency up to 89.5%,even under the 380V,25mA ~10W output condition,still have about 85% efficienty.(*May have ~3% error because of the accuracy of the equipments);
1. This is a newly designed high voltage power converters;Can accept 12~15V DC in,and output ~380V DC(Max), output is adjustable by using a ex. resistor;
2. Have increased the frequency up to about 120kHz to get more noiseless output;
3. High quality transformer on-board to low down the noise;
4. It contains an ENABLE pin to turn the convert on/off,and can be controlled by an regular logic signal,like a MCU's GPIO PIN.
5. Module contains input reverse polarity protection and short protection circuit via current limiting.
6. No audible noise;
7. Standard 0.1"(2.54mm) pins, easy to be used, can use DuPont-Wires etc.
(* Remember to seperate the dupont-wire when connect
to the 380V part.)
1.Please control the input current in <=1A for the low heat working state,if need more power output,you can increase the input voltage;
2.Please use high quality and stable input DC source,make sure the max input voltage is not over the max range;
3.We recommend using 12V as input;If need more output power can use 15V input.
4.Do not go over power/Heat/voltage/current, will damage the MOSFET or IC or Transformer on board.
Simple test by myself:
By using 12V input,output 380V drive a 15K Std. Resistor,the results shown below:
Output Voltage:380V with the 15K load on;
Output Current: 25.3mA;
Power output: 9.62W;
No audible noise;